When faced with emptying out the pantry, there is inevitably always a half jar of peanut butter. What to do with this rascal? Make delcious, super easy cookies to share.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour, sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Mix the butter, caster sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add the flour and the salt and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Roll into balls the size of large marbles and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.