A trip to Borough Market is a wonderful thing, and I always come home with a haul of goodies. One delight this week was a gorgeous, creamy blue from Bath Soft Cheese Company. Pasta is always an easy yet satisfying option to showcase ingredients without too much masking.
This recipe is for one serving.
- good quality olive, oil
- 150g chicken breast, cut into strips
- handful cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 dates, torn into small pieces
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil and cook the tagliatelle.
- While the pasta is cooking, cook the strips of chicken in a good quality olive oil (I always opt for one with lots of grassy notes) over medium heat in a frypan.
- At the last minute, add the remaining ingredients and stir through.
- Drain pasta and plate up.
An easy lunch that will give your Instagram followers instant food envy.